This course material available in video format. Click to view.
This course will provide Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) with basic information about the etiology and signs and symptoms of major depressive disorder and dysthymia and how these illnesses are treated.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- The Diagnosis of Depression
- Causes of Depression
- The Treatment of Depression
- Discuss the diagnosis of depression
- Describe the causes of depression
- Explain the treatment of depression