Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
This course material available in video format. Click to view.
This CNA inservice provides information on Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- The Brain and the Spinal Chord
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Brain Injuries Associated with Medical Conditions
- Signs and Symptoms of a Stroke
- Treatment of a Stroke
- Post-Stroke Complications
- Spinal Chord Injuries
- Treatment of Spinal Cord Injuries
- Treatment of a TIA
- Identify the most common type of brain injury.
- Identify the two types of stroke.
- Identify how a stroke causes brain damage.
- Explain the acronym FAST
- Identify the factor that determines severity of a spinal cord injury.