This course material available in video format. Click to view.
This evidence based practice course on Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Adults provides practical and evidence-based practice guidance on ADHD. It includes information on the diagnosis, identification, conceptualization, and treatment of ADHD in adult populations.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Review of the Respiratory System
- Who Is Affected by Asthma?
- The Causes of Asthma
- Pathophysiology of Asthma - What Happens in the Lungs During an Asthmatic Episode?
- Asthma Triggers
- Signs And Symptoms of an Asthma Attack
- Exercise-Induce Asthma
- Treating Asthma - Prevention And Symptomatic Care
- Identify the basic cause of asthma attacks.
- Identify the three processes that contribute to an asthma attack.
- Identify three triggers for an asthma attack.
- Identify common signs and symptoms of an asthma attack.
- Identify the two general classes of asthma medications.