Coronary Artery Disease
This course material available in video format. Click to view.
This CNA inservice provides information on Coronary Artery Disease.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- How does Coronary Artery Disease Happen?
- Signs and Symptoms of Coronary Artery Disease
- Complications of Coronary Artery Disease
- Myocardial Infarction
- Caring for the Patient with Coronary Artery Disease
- Identify a definition of coronary artery disease.
- Identify three specific factors that can cause coronary artery disease.
- Identify the medical term for chest pain associated with coronary artery disease.
- Identify the medical term for a heart attack
- Identify a disease that makes evaluating a patient with coronary artery disease difficult.