This course material available in video format. Click to view.
This CNA inservice provides information on pneumonia.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- How Common is Pneumonia and Who is at Risk?
- How Does Pneumonia Start?
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Pneumonia?
- What are the Different Types of Pneumonia?
- Does this Person Have a Cold, the Flu, or Pneumonia?
- Can Pneumonia be Prevented?
- What Therapies are Used to Treat Pneumonia?
- The participant will be able to identify the correct definition of pneumonia.
- The participant will be able to identify the signs and symptoms of pneumonia.
- The participant will be able to identify the risk factors for developing pneumonia.
- The participant will be able to identify how pneumonia is treated.