This course material available in video format. Click to view.
This CNA inservice provides information on caring for patients with Multiple Sclerosis.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Multiple Sclerosis and the Nervous System
- What Causes Multiple Sclerosis?
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
- How can Multiple Sclerosis be Diagnosed?
- Treatment for the Patient with Multiple Sclerosis: The Basics
- Working with a Patient who has Multiple Sclerosis
- Identify the basic cause of MS.
- Identify the pathologic process that causes MS.
- Identify common signs and symptoms of MS.
- Identify the most common presentation pattern of MS.
- Identify medications that are use to treat MS.