Chronic Kidney Disease
This course material available in video format. Click to view.
This CNA inservice provides information on chronic kidney disease
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Renal System
- The Kidneys
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- How Common is Chronic Kidney Disease And Who Is Affected?
- What Are The Causes of Chronic Kidney Disease?
- The Signs And Symptoms Of Chronic Kidney Disease
- Identify several basic functions of the kidneys and the renal system.
- Identify common signs and symptoms of kidney disease.
- Identify the two most common causes of chronic kidney failure.
- Identify common causes of acute renal failure.
- Identify CNA responsibilities when caring for dialysis patients.