Taking Care of the Pre-Operative and Post-Operative Client
This course material available in video format. Click to view.
This course will provide CNAs with the information they need to provide comprehensive pre-operative and post-operative care.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Taking Care of the Client Before Surgery
- Preoperative Tasks and Education
- Psychological Preparation and Support
- Taking Care of the Client After Surgery
- Post-Operative Emergencies
- Correctly identify three important pre-operative tasks.
- Identify what the initials NPO indicate.
- Identify three post-operative exercises that help prevent post-operative complications.
- Identify the preferred methods for removing body hair before an operation.
- Identify three common post-operative problems.