This course material available in video format. Click to view.
This CNA inservice provides information on caring for patients with strokes.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- What is a Stroke?
- Why do Strokes Happen?
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of a Stroke
- What Happens to Someone Who Has Had a Stroke?
- What Should You Do if Someone is Having a Stroke?
- Working With Someone Who Has Had a Stroke
- Identify the correct definition of stroke.
- Identify the two basic causes of stroke.
- Identify three of the biggest risk factors for stroke.
- Know three serious consequences of a stroke.
- Identify the three types of therapy stroke victims need.