Resident Rights in Nursing Homes
This course material available in video format. Click to view.
This course will provide CNAs with the definitions of the rights of nursing home residents and each of these rights will be discussed in detail. The module will also outline specific ways CNAs can make sure these rights are not violated. Finally, elder abuse will be discussed and some basic information on the state of nursing homes in the United States will be presented. This is an eligible resident rights course for Florida CNAs.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Nursing Homes in the United States
- The Rights of Nursing Home Residents
- Who Protects the Rights of Nursing Home Residents?
- Elder Abuse
- Identify the basic rights of nursing home residents.
- Identify several practical methods for protecting the rights of nursing home residents.
- Identify two types of elder abuse
- Identify how elder abuse should be reported