This course material available in video format. Click to view.
This CNA inservice provides information on caring for patients with pressure sores.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- What is a Pressure Sore?
- Why and Where do Pressure Sores Happen?
- Risk Factors for Developing Pressure Sores
- Preventing Pressure Sores
- Treating Pressure Sores
- Correctly identify a definition of pressure ulcer.
- Identify three specific causes that contribute to the development of pressure ulcers.
- Identify a specific medical condition that increases the risk of developing pressure ulcers.
- Identify three complications caused by pressure ulcers.
- Identify the maximum amount of time a patient should remain in one position.