Physiology for CNAs
This course material available in video format. Click to view.
Physiology is defined as the study of the function of the organs and tissues of the body. Learning anatomy involves memorization but physiology requires a deeper understanding. In anatomy, we learn what things are. In physiology, we learn how they work.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Skeletal System, Muscles, and Skin
- Nervous System
- Circulatory System
- Respiratory System
- Digestive System
- Renal System
- Endocrine System
- Identify a definition of physiology.
- Identify the basic function of the nervous system.
- Explain how the respiratory system regulates oxygen and carbon dioxide levels.
- Identify the two basic functions of the digestive system.
- Identify the basic function of the pancreas.