Nutrition Basics and Feeding the Patient
This course material available in video format. Click to view.
This course will provide CNAs basic information about nutrition, feeding a patient, and aspiration hazards and prevention.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Basics of Nutrition
- Special Diets
- Assisting the Patient with Feeding
- Identify a definition of a calorie.
- Identify the three ways fluids are lost by the body.
- Identify the correct definition of NPO.
- Identify one important rule of regarding the patient’s food and fluid intake.
- Identify the correct definition of aspiration.