Medical Record Documentation and Legal Aspects Appropriate to Nursing Assistants
This course material available in video format. Click to view.
This CNA inservice provides information on Medical Records Documentation. Eligible medical records documentation course for Florida CNAs.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Patient Care Documentation - The Basics
- How to Document Correctly
- What Will You Be Documenting?
- Good and Bad Examples of Documentation
- Identify the first and most important rule of medical documentation.
- Identify three aspects of proper documentation.
- Identify the three “don’ts” of proper documentation.
- Identify a CNA note that is an example of good documentation.
- Identify the proper way to document a note that is entered late.