This course material available in video format. Click to view.
This CNA inservice provides information on hypertension.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- What is Blood Pressure?
- What is Hypertension?
- What Causes Hypertension?
- Signs and Symptoms of Hypertension
- Complications of Hypertension
- Preventing and Treating Hypertension
- Caring for the Patient with Hypertension
- Identify a definition of hypertension.
- Identify a definition of systolic blood pressure.
- Identify the two types of hypertension.
- Identify three complications of hypertension.
- Identify a situation in which a supervisor should be notified about a client’s blood pressure.