How to Handle Basic Medical Emergencies
This course material available in video format. Click to view.
This CNA inservice provides information on how to handle basic medical emergencies.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Allergic Reactions
- Asthma Attacks
- Cardiac-Related Medical Emergencies
- Diabetic Emergencies
- Poisoning Emergencies
- Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attack
- Identify the first rule of responding to a medical emergency.
- Identify the best treatment for a burn.
- Identify the most important first aid measure for treating hypoglycemia.
- Identify two important principles of treating lacerations.
- Identify an easy way to check for the signs of a stroke.