Helping Clients With Self-Administration of Medications
This course material available in video format. Click to view.
This CNA inservice provides information on how to properly self-administer medications and also the information you need to evaluate whether or not your clients are capable of self-administering their medications and that they are doing so safely and accurately.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- What is a Medication Error?
- Taking Medications Properly and Safely
- Client Assessment
- Helping Your Clients Safely Take Their Medications
- Correctly identify the definition of a medication.
- Identify the six rights of medication administration.
- Identify the correct definition of a medication error.
- Identify the correct definition of a side effect.
- Identify resources for clients who self-administer medications.