Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
This course material available in video format. Click to view.
This CNA inservice provides information on Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Pulmonary System
- What is COPD?
- Why Does COPD Happen?
- Signs and Symptoms of COPD
- Treatments for COPD
- Caring for the Patient with COPD
- When to Notify your Supervisor
- Identify the area of the lungs where oxygen reaches the bloodstream.
- Identify the two separate diseases that combine to cause COPD.
- Identify the correct definition of chronic bronchitis.
- Identify three common signs and symptoms of COPD.
- Identify an important fact about the use of oxygen for patients with COPD.