Bloodborne Pathogens, Infection Control
This CNA inservice provides information on bloodborne pathogens and infection control. This is a registered bloodborne pathogens and infection control course for Florida CNAs.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- The Process of Disease Transmission
- Transmission Precautions
- Standard Precautions
- Universal Precautions
- Identify a basic definition of infection control.
- Identify the most common way microorganisms spread from person to person.
- Identify three body fluids/secretions that can be infectious.
- Identify a definition of standard precautions.
- Identify a definition of universal precautions.