Urinary Tract Infections
This course material available in video format. Click to view.
This CNA inservice provides information on urinary tract infections.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- The Urinary Tract and the Renal System
- Anatomy and Physiology
- The Kidneys
- The Ureters
- The Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infections - Cystitis
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cystitis
- How is Cystitis Treated
- Identify populations at a high risk for urinary tract infections.
- Identify the signs and symptoms of a urinary tract infection.
- Identify the risks and complications of a urinary tract infection.
- Identify the therapies used to treat urinary tract infections.
- Identify methods use to prevent urinary tract infections.