Understanding Cystic Fibrosis
This course material available in video format. Click to view.
This course is intended to provide certified nursing assistants (CNAs) with information about: the pathophysiology of cystic fibrosis; the signs and symptoms of the disease; treatment options, and; the basic process of care for someone who has the disease.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- What Causes Cystic Fibrosis?
- Risk Factors: Who Gets Cystic Fibrosis?
- Signs, Symptoms and Complications of Cystic Fibrosis
- Caring for a Patient who has Cystic Fibrosis
- Identify the cause of cystic fibrosis.
- Identify the two organ systems affected by cystic fibrosis.
- Identify the most common cause of death from cystic fibrosis.
- Identify the goals for treatment of cystic fibrosis.
- Identify non-pharmacological options used to treat cystic fibrosis.