Course DescriptionBack to Course List
This CNA inservice provides information on sleep disorders.
- Identify the correct definition of insomnia.
- Identify the three most common sleep disorders.
- Identify one commonly used treatment for each of the three sleep disorders.
- Identify a population that is likely to suffer sleep disorders.
- Identify the three basic principles of sleep hygiene.
- The Definition of Insomnia
- What is Sleep?
- The Process of Sleep
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- How to Get a Good Night's Sleep