This course material available in video format. Click to view.
This CNA inservice provides information on sleep disorders.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- The Definition of Insomnia
- What is Sleep?
- The Process of Sleep
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- How to Get a Good Night's Sleep
- Identify the correct definition of insomnia.
- Identify the three most common sleep disorders.
- Identify one commonly used treatment for each of the three sleep disorders.
- Identify a population that is likely to suffer sleep disorders.
- Identify the three basic principles of sleep hygiene.