Target Audience: CNA 1.0 Credit(s)
$3.99Add To Cart
A ladder is a simple tool but a person using a ladder can be injured in an accident when using a ladder. The number of ladder-related accidents could be significantly reduced if workers conscientiously followed the basics of ladder safety. The Occupational Health and Safety Administration has established recommendations, requirements and employee training for the proper use of ladders with the goal to reduce the common causes of falls from ladders.
- Identify the common causes of ladder accidents
- Identify the standards and specifications for ladders in the workplace.
- Identify the Occupational Health and Safety Administration recommendations and requirements for ladder safety.
- Describe the role of the employer for training an employee and the employee’s obligation to learn and follow ladder safety procedures.
Preview the MaterialsView PDF
- OSHA and Ladder Safety
- The Importance of Ladder Safety
- Causes of Ladder Falls
- Ladder Falls and Injuries
- Ladder Safety - A Four-part Process
- Ladder Inspection
- Ladder Set-Up
- Ladder Care and Storage
- Case Study - Ladder Safety