This course material available in video format. Click to view.
Lung cancer is the second-most common cancer in men and women in the United States. Each year approximately 200,000 new cases of lung cancer are diagnosed and approximately 150,000 people who have lung cancer will die. Certified nursing assistants (CNAs) are likely to care for people with lung cancer. This course provides CNAs with information on lung cancer.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- What is Cancer?
- The Causes of Lung Cancer
- Signs and Symptoms of Lung Cancer
- How is Lung Cancer Discovered and Diagnosed?
- Treatment of Lung Cancer
- Identify the most important cause of lung cancer.
- Identify signs and symptoms of lung cancer.
- Identify how the seriousness of lung cancer is evaluated.
- Identify treatment options for lung cancer.
- Identify side effects of the treatments for lung cancer.