This course material available in video format. Click to view.
This course will provide CNAs with the information they need to properly and efficiently use isolation precautions.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- What is Infection Control and Why is it Important?
- Isolation Precaution Techniques
- Droplet Precautions
- Standard Precautions
- Transporting a Patient and Isolation Precautions
- Determine the specific infection control techniques that are needed for each patient care situation.
- Describe in the proper use of infection control techniques
- Monitoring if infection control techniques are being properly used and if they are preventing the occurrence of infections.