This course material available in video format. Click to view.
This course will provide Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) with guidelines for the proper handling, preparation, and storage of food, and information about recognizing and treating food-borne illnesses.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Why is Food Safety Important?
- What is Food Poisoning
- Food Handling and Preparation
- Food Storage
- List common food-borne illnesses
- Describe food handling and preparation methods
- Discuss proper food storage