Target Audience: CNA 1.0 Credit(s)
$3.99Add To Cart
This CNA inservice provides information on CPR Skills. It is not a substitute for live training but can be used as part of a class which has a live component, or as a refresher course. You will not receive a wallet card.
- Identify a definition of CPR.
- Identify the first step in CPR.
- Identify the three ways to determine if someone is breathing.
- Identify the proper CPR cycle.
- Identify the proper way to perform this technique when the victim is under the age of one.
Preview the MaterialsView PDF
- CPR The Basics
- How to Determine if You Need to Perform CPR
- First Aid for the Choking Victim
- Automatic External Defibrillator