Understanding Common Eye Diseases
This course material available in video format. Click to view.
This course is intended to provide CNAs with basic information about common eye diseases and instruct CNAs on how to provide assistance to someone who has impaired vision.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- The Basics of Vision: How Our Eyes Work
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Assisting the Client with Impaired Vision
- Identify important structures of the eye.
- Identify three common diseases of the eye.
- Identify the most common cause of blindness in the US.
- Identify risk factors for diabetic retinopathy
- List two ways common eye diseases can be prevented.