This course material available in video format. Click to view.
This course will provide CNAs with information about: the anatomy of the ear; the process of hearing; common forms of hearing impairment, and; working with patients ho have a hearing impairment.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- The Anatomy of the Ear
- The Process of Hearing
- The Causes of Hearing Impairment
- Helping a Patient Who is Hearing Impaired
- Discuss the process of hearing
- Describe the anatomy of the ear
- Explain how to work with a patient with hearing impairment